Sign In | Join Free | My
Creation Industrial Group Limited/杭州中原机械厂
Creation Industrial Group Limited Professional Manufactuer of Metal Roll Forming Machines and Aluminium and Steel Building Materials
Home > Floor Deck Roll Forming Machine >

Customized Metal Floor Deck Roll Forming Machine 380V/ 3Phase / 50HZ

Creation Industrial Group Limited/杭州中原机械厂
Creation Industrial Group Limited/杭州中原机械厂
City: Hangzhou
Province/State: Zhejiang
Country/Region: China
Tel: 86-138-67435878
Contact Person:
Mr Aaron

Customized Metal Floor Deck Roll Forming Machine 380V/ 3Phase / 50HZ

Brand Name : Creation
Model Number : CYX-62-350
Certification : ISO 9001:2008, CE, SONCAP
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 1 set
Price : negotiable
Payment Terms : 30% by T/T deposit; 70% by T/T before shipment
Supply Ability : 15 sets per month
Delivery Time : 80 working days after received your deposit payment
Packaging Details : Packed in a 40’GP container and a 20'GP container
Product Name : Steel Floor Deck Rollforming Machine
Color : Customized
Size : 19 x 1.7 x 1.6 meters
Weight : Around 18 tons
Working Type : Automatic
Feature : Strong Structure
Contact Now

Good Quality Metal Floor Decking Panels Rollform Machine Made in China for Power Supply of 380V/3Phase/50HZ

Technical parameters:
1Product NameStee Profile Floor Deck Rollforming Machine
2Main motor power11kw x 2
3Hydraulic motor power5.5kw
4Hydraulic Pressure10-12MPa
5Voltage380V/3phase/50 HZ (or designed according to requirement)
6Control SystemMitsubishi PLC, inverter and touching screen
7Main Frame300mm H-Beam or 350mm
8Backboard Thickness18mm
9Chain Size20mm
10Feeding MaterialGalvanised Steel Coils
11Feeding Thickness0.8-1.2mm
12Feeding Width1200mm (it's up to the final design)
13Effective width900mm (it's up to the final design)
14Production Speedaround 15m/min
15Roll Station35 rolling steps(according to different design)
16Roller Diameter80mm (depend on different design)
17Roller material45# steel coated with chrome
18Cutter materialCr12 mould steel , quenched treatment
19Cr-Plating Size0.05mm
20Overall Size19 x 1.7 x 1.6 meters
21Total Weight19 tons
22ComponentsManual Uncoiler--------------------------1 set
Guiding Platform-------------------------1 set
Main Rollforming Machine---------1 set
Electric-Motor-----------------------------1 set
Cutting Device----------------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station-------------------------1 set
PLC Control-------------------------------1 set
Supporter Tables-------------------------2 sets
23Working flowManual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
24Payment termsT/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before shipment)
25Delivery time30 working days later after receiving the deposit

Advantages of This Steel Guard Rail Manufacturing Machine

  • High quality anti-rust roller: CNC machine processed, No. 45 steel coated with chrome for more than 10 years long lifespan
  • Heating treatment: it is processed for the cutting frame to release the steel stress to avoid deformation and the hardness can reach to 60 degree.
  • Stronger driving system: bigger inch chains,or gear box driving system.
  • High precision: shafts for rollers are processed by grinding machine. Rollers are CNC processed to ensure the precision performance.
  • Cutter blade: Cr12 mould steel with quenching treatment for long lifespan.
  • Automatic PLC: Mitsubishi PLC, touch screen, inverter from Japan
  • Excellent after services: Technician can be sent to customers' factory for installation and training; 24 hours feedback and 7 days spare parts delivery.

Finished Steel Floor Deck Profile for Reference

Product Tags:

sheet metal rolling equipment


Cold Roll Former

China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Customized Metal Floor Deck Roll Forming Machine 380V/ 3Phase / 50HZ Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
Enter your email please.
To: Creation Industrial Group Limited/杭州中原机械厂
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
Inquiry Cart 0